§1 Scope of application
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 european data protecion regulation (DSGVO) is Weingärtner Stromberg-Zabergäu eG. Weingärtner Stromberg-Zabergäu eG takes your privacy very seriously and handles your personal information very confidentially ans in accordance with the law. Transmission of Data in the internet is not completely safe and a full protection against foreign access is not realizable.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will you inform you in detail below about the respective transactions.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights about the personal data concerning to you:
- Right to information
- Right to allowance or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object tot he processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You have the right to complain about the processing of your processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Personal data is information about the factualor personal circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person, such as a person for example name, address, e-mail-address, IP Address and user behaviour.
(2) In case of the informative use of the website (that means that you do not register or provide us further information) there is only the oppertunity to collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
- IP – address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content oft he requirement (concrete page)
- Access status/http status code
- Transferred data amount
- Website from which there quest comes
- Operating system and ist interface
- Language and version of the browsersoftware.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
(3) If you contact Weingärtner Stromberg-Zabergäu through the offered contact options your details will be stored. This is neccessary to answer your requests. Without your consent the information will not be send to third parties.
(4) Access logs of the webserver (they log which page views occurred when) are stored only anomymously. The last three digits are removed. Access logs contain de following data: IP, data, time, pages viewed, logs, status codes, user agent.
(5) Error-Logs which log faulty page views are deleted after seven days. An individual determination oft he storage durationis not possible.
(6) Mail Logs for sending e-mails from the web environment will be anonymized after one day.
(7) Cookies are stored on your device when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that areas sociated with the browser you are using and by which body that sets the cookie (in this case through us) certrain information will flow. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your device. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective over all.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Transient Cookies (see more at b)
- Persistent Cookies (see more at c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. Session cookies store a „session-ID“ which various requests from your browser can be assigned tot he shared session.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may differ depending on the cookie. Our partner companies are not permitted to collect, processor use personal data via cookies on our website.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. You can refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Saving cookies can be prevented by selecting „block cookies“ in these curity settings. This can lead to functional restrictions on our homepage.
§ 7 Social – Media
(1) We do not use any social media plug-ins on this website. For the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by social networks as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please see the privacy policies of the respective networks.
Weingärtner Stromberg-Zabergäu eG
Neipperger Str. 60
Tel. +49 7135 – 98 55 0
This document was created by Weingärtner Stromberg-Zabergäu and will be constantly updated.